Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In the Third Person

*This is for class.

He wears almost the same thing every day. Glasses, backwards Tigers hat, EMU Football jacket, some kind of hooded sweatshirt or fleece underneath it with sweats, wind pants, or even the occasional pair of blue jeans. "I never said I like wearing the jacket, but the damn thing is just so deceptively warm." That's the thing about Cole, simplicity is a requirement, the clothes he wears are strictly for comfort. "I just figured, what the hell? It's not like I'm gonna meet someone important in class right?" He stands up and goes out into the hallway to grab a drink of water when I notice the circle on the left hand back pocket of this particular pair of jeans. My question is answered for me when Cole returns to the room with a wad of tobacco stuck in his lower lip. "Eh, on and off since I was about 16. Constantly since about 20 or so..."

Ok, that's enough. Letters later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get this crap outta here. the stuff for class should be on the people who give a damn about class site. This site is strictly for JUICE. Now pour me a tall glass of it NOW.

ICE

Anonymous said...

Tony,

Gotta tell ya, this is getting to be pretty boring. Lets pick it back up a bit.

Anonymous said...

We need the inside scoop on EMU football recruits, get on it!