Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mobile Posting Yo!

I found out I could text in a post to blogger and they'll post is for me. I'm kinda fired up about this. No pictures is a bummer but whatever. I went with mom and pop on a road trip to Kansas city this weekend to watch lil bros spring game at Avila university. It was raining kinda hard so the coach there cancelled the game. An hour later it was 72 and sunny. Fail. Anyways, the wings are up 2-0 in their series with the BJs. Ozzie and the Wings blanked the BJs 4-0 last night and the series heads to Columbus Tuesday. I would love to liveblog it but I have too much homework to get done for my finals on Tuesday. 10 page rhetorical criticism of GW Bush's speech after 9/11. Should be fun. Is it just me or does it really appear that the Wings are playing extremely well to start this playoff run? Ozzie's play has been just one big FU to everyone who doubted him and i love it! How bout the pistons letting Bron Bron run wild for 38 last night? C'mon guys, at least ACT like you give a rat's ass. The Tigers won last night behind a great performance by Jackson. He's proving to be quite the pickup. Currently im in the backseat of the parent's impala with lil brother's dog Axle. It's raining and we just passed the sign for William Stratton state park on I-80 in Illinois. I'm expecting about 5 more hours until we get back to Grass Lake. Awesome.

It's 180 miles to Chicago. We've got half a tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. HIT IT!

1 comment:

D said...

Trying to picture you and Axle in the back seat of an Impala.... how was that?