Monday, April 6, 2009

OPENING DAY and Some Basketball Game

An hour and a half from this very second (give or take a couple seconds or so) the 2009 Tigers season will officially be underway. Verlander will take the hill against Roy Halliday. Yikes.

In other news...around 9:30ish the Spartans will play for the National Championship against the chumps from tobacco road North Carolina. I want to take this quick moment to remind you that if you're not rooting for State tonight....you're a douchebag.

TECHNOLOGY UPGRADE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Tonight we (well, me, I) will be liveblogging the Tigers' opener using a feature called Cover It Live. CIL basically works like a chatroom and will allow me to liveblog the game without having to continually refresh my blogger publisher page. What this means for you, my dear readers, is that you can come to Tobacco Juice Sports, click on CIL conversation, select a username and join in the conversation with witty banter, insights, opinions, and personal insults directed to myself. This will also allow me to take the (ISH) off of the typical Live(ish) Blog post. Which is nice.

So remember, tonight...WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!


LiveBlog starts at 7:00 if you're not too busy, you should stop by and tell me what you really think.

SPARTY ON!!

No comments: