Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blake Griffin is Apparently Jesus

Michigan just lost to Oklahoma in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. My thoughts...

- CBS thinks Blake Griffin is Jesus and the greatest basketball player who has ever lived. It's like he was fuckin Tim Tebow out there. The broadcast team was blowing him, his brother, and his parents like a two bit hooker would blow a movie star. Unbelievable.

- The officiating in this game is what won the game for Oklahoma. Manny Harris sat out for most of the first half with two fouls. CJ Lee fouled out with about 6 minutes left. Sims was in foul trouble. Somebody on Michigan's bench apparently got T'd up after a traveling call on OU. If someone breathed on Jesus, it was called a foul. Absolutely pathetic. Let the kids play!

- Yes, I know Michigan had no business advancing to the Sweet Sixteen. They are not that good. HOWEVER, they played their asses off and I truly believe they were absolutely hosed by the officials and if John Beilien doesn't go absolutely apeshit in the post game interviews about the officiating...well, let's just say he has more restraint than I do.

- Anthony Wright (who??) had a great game and kept Michigan in it with Manny on the bench early. Kudos to him.

- I want to re-watch this game and count how many times Griffin's parents were on TV. I would set the over/under at about 20 which is just fucking stupid. CBS SUCKS!

- Coming into the game, I really liked Oklahoma and both Griffins. I liked the way Blake Griffin played especially. After the game however, I have decided that the Griffins are douchebags.

- After reading all the Michigan blogs all morning (before going to the driving range with Hamilton) and watching the interviews on Big Ten Network, I set myself up for being really pissed off when Michigan lost. I thought they had a chance and goddamnit, they did have a chance, which brings me to my next point...

- MICHIGAN GOT FUCKING SCREWED!!!

That is all. Now I will commence to drinking beer with Dad and Ben all while being pissed off about what just happened. I'll write something tomorrow or whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When he can do this and ask "how do my nuts taste?" CBS can say what they want. Michigan stood no chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kca4Oej7Pz0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhijGVwkZ6c

-CUB