Monday, March 16, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day Order of Events

Tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward to for entirely too long. Some might attribute this to alcoholism but that's simply not true. This is the last St. Patrick's Day of my college years. For the rest of my life, I will most likely not be able to go out and drink all day in the middle of the week so why not have a little fun with it right? The order of the days events will be as follows...

6:00 AM - Wake up, shower, eat oatmeal and slam cup o' coffee
6:45 - Get in car, drive to Buffalo Wild Wings for 7:00 pint of green beer
7:30 - Leave B-Dubs, go to class to turn in paper and take a quiz.
10:30 - Class is over, mass text messages to all people in my phone that live in Washtenaw county to encourage them to join me for a brew or seven at Powell's Pub. Drive to Powell's from campus, leave car there for duration.
1:45 - Unless the people I'm with tell me I can't leave, walk back to campus for 2 o'clock class.
3:00 - Walk back to Powell's. Irish Car Bombs and Guinness
5:15 - Back to campus for semi important class session which features me in front of a television camera from the late 60s for my broadcast class (ask teacher out for drinks after class)
7:00 - Walk to Pub 13. Resume attack on liver with Irish Car Bomb to get back in the groove
1:45 - Start thinking about exit strategy.
3:00 - Randomly find way home, drink water, pass out.
Sometime Wednesday - Find way to go get my car, drink pedia-lyte un-tag embarrassing facebook photos

Basically, this is the greatest plan ever and should result in drunken tomfoolery for the entire day. It's supposed to be a beautiful day so come on out and have a drink with me. You know you want to.

No comments: