Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What in the Hell is a Blog?

CONGRATULATIONS!! Somehow you've stumbled across the information superhighway and found your way to my lame ass Tobacco Juice Sports (TJS) Blog. Now you might be thinking, "Hey man, you can't just randomly throw a blog up on the internet and expect people to read it and actually give a crap about it." Well, you're right. I don't expect anyone to read it other than the people I tell to read it and the poor saps who accidentally click on the wrong button.

That was my disclaimer. Now, what am I really going to write about? Well, how about the Detroit Tigers? Would you like to read a "live" blog about me watching the Tigers in my ghetto ass Ypsilanti apartment? You would? Awesome, ok I'll write about that. How about the Wings? I'll write about the Wings too then. Ok, how about I just write about whatever Detroit area professional sports team, college teams, and random shout outs to the Grass Lake Warriors baseball and football teams? Sound good? It doesn't?

Well blow me. I'll do it anyway.

Later tonight, I'll see if I can't figure out the best way to "live" blog the Tigers from the comfort of my own couch (a la Bill Simmons).

And now...a picture of Lenny Dykstra for the ladies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks dude, you call it just like you see it and I am truly intrigued by your wit and humor. Keep up the good work and ps, stop chewing fucking tobacco,Fan #1

Anonymous said...

Lenny Dykstra my ass. That's MVP John Riggins of the Redskins relaxing with a chaw at halftime of the Super Bowl. Go TJS!! Remember a wise old dude once said, something like. A man who makes his living doing what he loves to do is truly rich.